Looking for a Psychologist job in Brisbane?
We’re looking for experienced, warm and passionate psychologists to join our team.
Ahead Psychology is a busy Brisbane North Private Practice based in Stafford approximately 7km north of the Brisbane CBD.
We’re well into our second decade operating and have developed a strong reputation and well-established referral networks in place with local GPs, Medical Specialists, Workcover and ADF Health Services. We also have a growing EAP servicing local businesses and companies.
We provide full Reception support and ongoing marketing so you can focus more on your clinical work.
Ahead Psychology promotes an inclusive culture of collegial respect and support, comfort and ease for clients, and high ethical standards and professionalism. There is also great coffee nearby!
We currently provide a mix of in-person and telehealth appointments.
The option to work from home or your own office is also available. Psychologists working outside of Brisbane and beyond are encouraged to apply.
We offer Psychologists the opportunity to:
- Receive referrals that are specifically matched to your experience and areas of interests
- Participate in regular peer supervision and access other clinical support needed.
- Work from modern, comfortable rooms with online practice management software provided and ample free parking.
- Work from home or your own office providing telehealth services with full remote access to Reception and practice management support.
We’re looking for psychologists who:
- are available to work at least 2 days per week – some afternoon/evenings and/or Saturdays is extremely desirable (though not necessary) due to the high demand for these appointments.
- have areas of special interest and experience in areas such as:
- Children and adolescents
- EMDR therapy
- Chronic pain management
- Trauma/PTSD counselling
- EAP counselling
To work with Ahead Psychology you will need:
- Full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- A minimum of 5 years post-graduate work experience
- Eligibility to apply for a Medicare Provider Number
- Your own ABN
Psychologist Job Brisbane – Expression of Interest
If you think we would be a good match, we’d love to hear from you!
Use the form below to send through your details, a cover letter and a copy of your CV. We’ll then get in touch with you.