Meet Our Senior Registered & Clinical Psychologists
Find a Psychologist: help to match you with the right Senior Registered & Clinical Psychologists Brisbane
If you need help, its important to find a therapist that is a good fit for you. As a larger group there a good chance we have a psychologist that you will ‘click’ with and has the expertise and experience to help with your unique concerns.
Get started by browsing the psychologists’ and social workers’ profiles below for information on their experience, areas of practice, and approaches to treatment.
Please note, our psychologists do not conduct diagnostic assessments or prepare reports for court purposes.
If you’re not sure who might be the best match for you, or you have any other questions, our friendly client support team are always happy to help. Give us a call on (07) 3352 3577 or use or Request a Booking form
Senior Registered and Clinical Psychologists Brisbane
- Are passionate about helping people find strength and joy in themselves, their work, their relationships, their families and their lives
- Provide expert, patient-centered care in a compassionate and confidential environment
- Help with wide range of emotional, behavioural and interpersonal problems
- Are outcome-focused and only undertake effective, evidence-based treatments to overcome depression, anxiety, stress and relationship difficulties
- Highly qualified and experienced with 10 years or more experience
- Registered with the Psychologists Board of Australia (PBA) and the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- Practice within the endorsed Code of Ethics
- Undertake an approved program of continuing professional development
- Hold Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Approved providers with Medicare and private health insurance funds