Telehealth Online Counselling
Telehealth Online Counselling Services
Access expert counselling by highly experienced psychologists without leaving your home or office.
Attending counselling using telehealth is as easy as clicking a link in an email we send.
All you need is a device (PC, tablet or phone) with a camera and microphone, a steady internet connection and a somewhere that is suitably private and quiet to hold a videocall.
Once connected videoconference appointments are conducted in much the same way as a face-to-face session – you will be able to see, hear and interact with your psychologist ‘virtually’ for the length of the session.
Psychological treatment provided using videoconferencing has been found to be as effective as a face-to-face appointments for most mental health problems.
If videoconferencing doesn’t suit you, no problems, psychologists can also do telephone (audio only) counselling appointments. Please let our Receptionists know if this is your preference when booking your appointment.
Who is Telehealth Online Counselling for?
Telehealth online counselling is likely to be well suited to you if you:
- Are self-isolating during the current Corona Virus (Covid-19) crisis, or those who would just prefer to limit your contacts and movements.
- Live in a rural or remote areas and cannot access psychological services easily due to distance
- Have difficulty with transport or mobility
- Suffer from anxiety that makes leaving home or accessing face to face services difficult
- are a FIFO workers
- Are a carer / parent who need to stay at home
- Time poor and want to avoid the travel to and from an appointment
- Just prefer the convenience of counselling from the comforts of your own environment